Maison Louis Jadot controls over 150 hectares of vineyards in Burgundy, of which 70 hectares lie in the Côte d’Or: Domaine des Héritiers Louis Jadot, Domaine Louis Jadot, Domaine Gagey and Domaine du Duc de Magenta. Established in 1859 by Louis Henri Denis Jadot, succeeding generations continued to develop the House until the sale to Rudi Kopf ’s company Kobrand in 1985. The injection of capital saw big investment in vineyard acquisition including Chateau des Jacques in Beaujolais and the Cadus Tonnellerie.
Pierre-Henri Gagey, current President succeeded his father André Gagey in 1992 and today son Thibault is Deputy General Manager. In January 2013 Frederic Bernier succeeded long-time Chief Winemaker Jacques Lardiere, who today overseas the Jadot Oregon project, Resonance Vineyard.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|